LWF has many useful resources for creation care.
- Overall perspective is available in the Lutheran World Federation’s Guiding Principles for Sustainable Development
- Lutheran World Federation has produced reflection guides And God Saw That It Was Good: Reflections on Theology of Creation (by Barbara Rossing), Responding to the Word of God and Creation: Ethical Reflections on Genetic Engineering and Responsive Science (by Ulrik Becker Nissen), and Responsible Stewards of God’s Creation: Advocating for Climate Justice (by Martin Kopp)
- Lutheran World Federation offers a wealth of liturgical material for Climate Justice
- Lutheran World Federation has produced a book on spiritual and ethical perspectives on God, Creation and Climate Change and an accompanying reflection and discussion guide
- Season of Creation at LWF